WordPress began as simple online software for blogging and evolved into a comprehensive open source content management system. Custom WordPress theme development includes highly customizable themes possibilities and thousands of plug-ins and widgets. WordPress development not only powers millions of websites and blogs but has become a trusted enterprise for giant names such as CNN and The New York Times.
WordPress contains three primary components: the core code, theme, and plug-ins. The core code includes backend and provides the functionality of the WordPress content management system. Whereas themes consist of visuals of the front ends that can determine the look of a WordPress website. Coming to the last one, Plug-in is the piece of code that modifies the back or front end of the website. They provide additional support with lots of functions and other capabilities. Plug-ins from custom WordPress theme development make it possible to customize many aspects of the WordPress system.
Powerful and user-friendly
WordPress is a famed name among all content management systems. It is currently acquiring 35 percent of the top million websites and even increasing its user base at a parid pace. WordPress is a user-friendly platform, it enables us to create a quality design for the sites so that owners can easily handle content organization whenever required. Despite its simplicity and ease of use, WordPress core code delivers the highest web performance standards and quality security features.
Why WordPress themes
There are various aspects that result in favor to go with custom WordPress theme development:
- It allows us to create a unique look for the WordPress site.
- WordPress templates, template tag, and the Loop plays a vital role in generating different websites results and looks.
- To provide alternative templates for the specific site features, such as category pages and search result pages.
- Provide us the feature of quickly switching between two site layouts with an advantage of theme or style switcher.
Custom WordPress theme provides various benefits which are as follows:
- Separates the presentation styles and template files from the system files.
- It provides us the facility for customization of the site functionality unique to that theme.
- It allows us to go with quick changes of the visual design and the layout of the WordPress site.
- It diminishes the requirement of the typical WordPress site owner to learn various technologies such as CSS, HTML, and PHP in order to have a good looking website.
Theme Development Standard
While updating or creating the theme, one needs to have various things in mind which are as follows:
- Well- structured, error-free PHP and valid HTML should be used.
- Use clean and valid CSS.
- All the design guidelines should be followed accordingly.
Anatomy of a Theme
It is responsible to control the visual design and layout of the websites.
- WordPress template files
These files control the way of generating the information from the WordPress database that is to be displayed on the website.
- Option function file
File such as functions.php as part of the WordPress theme file.
Custom WordPress theme development mastered
We follow the most reliable development approaches, coding practices, and deployment methodologies.
Our WordPress capabilities and services include:
- WordPress site design and developments.
- WordPress Customization.
- WordPress theme development.
- WordPress plug-in development.
- WordPress content management.
- WordPress information architecture.
- WordPress E-commerce design.
- WordPress Hosting.
- WordPress data migration.
- WordPress API integrations.
- WordPress upgrades.
- WordPress support and Maintenance.
Our skilled professionals create a technical blueprint for new site designs based on the requirements of the business. Then the particular site modified with the addition of plug-ins and other tools so that you can leverage all the functions and features. With the help of custom WordPress theme development, we provide a facility in modifying, repairing and customizing the existing WordPress sites with all the possible support and maintenance.
In case of any queries, please feel free to drop us a mail at email@example.com
We will be more than happy to listen from you.