.Net Developer (ATPL-.NET/2019/02/1002)
We are hiring .Net developers at mid to senior levels.
- 3-6 year’s experience of using .NET development.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications.
- Experience in MVC 3.0/4.0.
- Good Experience with JQuery.
- Good understanding of BootStrap would be added advantage.
- Experience with Kendo UI is preferable
- A good understanding of SQL Server (2008/2010/2012).
- A solid understanding of OOP principles.
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Hands on Knowledge on ASP.Net MVC, Modal View Controller, Razor Views, JQuery Plugins, JSON and Web API.
- Good experience in working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008/2010/2012 stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Translate application use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Should be able to work independently as well as COLLABORATE and coordinate with other team members
- Help maintain code quality and organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org