We worth the trust you place upon us. This is the reason we insist upon the best standard practices for secure transactions and client data privacy. We request you to go-through the subsequent statement to find out more details concerning our operations and dissemination practices.
- The assortment of in-person recognizable data and different data: –
When you use our website, we shall collect and store your personal data that is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to supply you a secure, efficient, swish and customized expertise. This will enable us to supply services and options that almost all seemingly meet your wants and to customize our website to create your requirements safer and easier. Thus, your personal data is needed to achieve the above-said purposes.
- All information entered by you on our websites such as your name, address, contact number, email ID, chat history, and such other information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
- Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive.
- Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website, details of web browser and operating system used to access our website, date, time and place of accessing of our website etc.,
- Details such as a request address, a credit / open-end credit variety and a credit / open-end credit expiration date and/ or different payment instrument details and trailing data from cheque or cash orders.
- The messages and emails posted by you on our message areas shall be utilized to resolve all the disputes in accordance with the Indian Law.
- Use of Demographic / Profile information / your data
We shall use personal data to supply the services you request. We shall use your personal data to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; facilitate promote a secure service; live shopper interest in our products and services, inform you regarding online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience and as otherwise delineated to you at the time of assortment.
In our efforts to repeatedly improve our product and repair offerings, we shall collect and analyze demographic and profile information regarding our users’ activity on our website.
- Links to different Sites
Our web site links to different websites that will collect in person classifiable data regarding you. AHOM Technologies Private Limited is not answerable for the privacy practices or the content of these coupled websites.
- Security Precautions
Our website has demanded security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the knowledge beneath our management. Whenever you alter or access your account data, we provide the employment of a secure server. Once your data is in our possession we have a tendency to adhere to strict security pointers, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the chance to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us normally, when putting in place an account.
If you would like to get rid of your contact data from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
- Advertisements on Website
We use third-party advertising firms to serve ads once you visit our website. These firms could use data (not as well as your name, address, email address, or phone number) regarding your visits to the current and different websites so as to supply advertisements regarding products and services of interest to you.
- Your Consent
Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries relating to this statement.