Ideal PHP Laravel developer should have :
- 1+ years experience building web applications using Laravel.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP Laravel including OOPS, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Required to work in LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Design interchange of data between the server and the client using RESTful API structure.
- Writing server-side web application logic, back-end components, connect the application with other web services & support the front-end developers.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Build efficient, testable & reusable PHP modules.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Git flow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS), related services and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm, google-SMTP etc.
- Good communication skills are must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com